Simon Properties is partnering with Dropit to bring omnichannel inventory management and fulfillment capabilities to its facilities. Retailers at Simon Properties will now be able to leverage Dropit’s full suite of solutions, including:
- Store fulfillment capabilities, which will convert tenant stores into last-mile distribution centers;
- Reverse logistics to simplify return management by improving routes based on location and return time;
- Inventory visibility based on real-time, unified data that helps inform decisions and reduce stock-related issues;
- Scan, pay and go capabilities that allow customers to scan in-store items using their smartphones, create a virtual cart and complete the checkout process online; and
- Consolidated product deliveries based on a designated pickup point, hotel or residence to create a bag-free shopping experience for customers.
“Simon’s commitment to shaping the future of retail aligns perfectly with our pursuit of technological innovation,” said Karin Cabili, Founder and CEO of Dropit in a statement. Dropit layers AI technology into existing fulfillment systems to empower merchants to use real-time data that powers dynamic decision-making to balance inventory, optimize sourcing and streamline returns.